Roto Rooter - Mr. rooter ripoff big time
what a ripoff. we called them, they tighted a water heater element, pushed a reset button. then removed 4 tiles, and removed and reinstalled a shower valve, another plumber had put in upside down. no wall repair. our parts , except solder.
bill was 916.00. what a ripoff, they will never get used by us again.
if you use these crooks, you will pay about 400% too much. by the way, they were there 2 hours, and an hour of that was figuring how to gouge us.
they want more words, ok
i am a project manager for a large multi-family remodeling company. they sure are ***, because i will post this all over the web, and talk bad about them, to every supplier, vendor, sub-contractor, general contractor, and also will include them in all my bad reviews, etc. good-bye mr.rooter.comreview #259545
You may also like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "West Elm is positively pathetic. We had a 20 year family reunion coming up and needed a new sectional for the big occasion. We made the purchase decision based on..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I asked him a haircut yesterday and the girl how to fall off I asked for two and a half inches on top and tapered on the side my sideburns..."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."