Roto Rooter - Mr. rooter ripoff big time
what a ripoff. we called them, they tighted a water heater element, pushed a reset button. then removed 4 tiles, and removed and reinstalled a shower valve, another plumber had put in upside down. no wall repair. our parts , except solder.
bill was 916.00. what a ripoff, they will never get used by us again.
if you use these crooks, you will pay about 400% too much. by the way, they were there 2 hours, and an hour of that was figuring how to gouge us.
they want more words, ok
i am a project manager for a large multi-family remodeling company. they sure are ***, because i will post this all over the web, and talk bad about them, to every supplier, vendor, sub-contractor, general contractor, and also will include them in all my bad reviews, etc. good-bye mr.rooter.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had this company come out today for a free second opinion and quote. The technician, Andrew, came out promptly and began discussing with my boyfriend the options to repair..."
- "Mr. Terrell Johnson is a master manipulator! Do not trust him whatsoever. Mr. Johnson walked through my rental house and gave me a "make ready" bid on tile work, sheetrock/paint,..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."