Roto Rooter - Roto-rooter very strange experience.
I made the appointment for 2pm.Told them I needed the pipe replaced from tank to D-box and that I wanted the drain field hydro-jetted.
4 people called to confirm and verify address and that tech was on his way. Tech was late, ok. Everything was open and ready, I had the tank pumped out the day before.
Tech looks at it and says it's an easy fix. He had the large cube van and the trailer with all the hydro-jet equipment.But he said he didn't have the 2 and a half foot piece of pipe and that another division of Roto-rooter would have to come out to do the work and that someone would call me in about 15 minutes.
1 hour later no call. I call dispatch and they didn't show anyone coming. I'm pissed, Roto-rooter sucks.
I called around and got another company to do it for $99.Don't waste your time with this company of idiots.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "Driver hit a dog and threw it off the road and left..."
- "We hired BENJAMIN FRANKLIN because we used them before in Texas & trusted the name. Big mistake! Here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral area you get conned out of..."
- "Going to Dr. Stanley Dintcho of Union Street Dental Care in San Francisco was a mistake that I will not soon forget. He rushed me in with barely a hello,..."
- "Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian..."
- "This guy is completely unprofessional; his work is amateur at best, and a hassle to deal with. He claims that his work is good, but the fact is, he..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."