Roto Rooter - Roto-rooter very strange experience.
I made the appointment for 2pm.Told them I needed the pipe replaced from tank to D-box and that I wanted the drain field hydro-jetted.
4 people called to confirm and verify address and that tech was on his way. Tech was late, ok. Everything was open and ready, I had the tank pumped out the day before.
Tech looks at it and says it's an easy fix. He had the large cube van and the trailer with all the hydro-jet equipment.But he said he didn't have the 2 and a half foot piece of pipe and that another division of Roto-rooter would have to come out to do the work and that someone would call me in about 15 minutes.
1 hour later no call. I call dispatch and they didn't show anyone coming. I'm pissed, Roto-rooter sucks.
I called around and got another company to do it for $99.Don't waste your time with this company of idiots.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Electronics Repair
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "When called in to remediate a flood from a ruptured sewer line, PuroClean "sanitized" the drywall and spent a week coming to my house to move eqpt around and check..."
- "I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces..."
- "Im so disappointed with Red Robin I actually created a yelp account for this particular review. Red robin is usually on point with every detail of the order but on..."
- "Title says every thing I want to say. I was a fool and bought worry no more warranty twice , but the first minor claim I had and they ..."
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."
- "Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15. Could not afford their contractor price to install. Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker..."