Roto Rooter - Roto-rooter very strange experience.
I made the appointment for 2pm.Told them I needed the pipe replaced from tank to D-box and that I wanted the drain field hydro-jetted.
4 people called to confirm and verify address and that tech was on his way. Tech was late, ok. Everything was open and ready, I had the tank pumped out the day before.
Tech looks at it and says it's an easy fix. He had the large cube van and the trailer with all the hydro-jet equipment.But he said he didn't have the 2 and a half foot piece of pipe and that another division of Roto-rooter would have to come out to do the work and that someone would call me in about 15 minutes.
1 hour later no call. I call dispatch and they didn't show anyone coming. I'm pissed, Roto-rooter sucks.
I called around and got another company to do it for $99.Don't waste your time with this company of idiots.review #225703
You may also like
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "http://www.uship.com/profile/tamainv/ I am sorry to report that my dog was hurt during transport, and Tina Elkins, very surprisingly to me, has been 100% unwilling to even discuss the issue with me..."
- "This is a result of me going to Brake Check in Pearland where Gus is the manager. I took my car in and been spending money on the same area..."