Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

In short, we had a leak in our yard.Roto Rooter wanted $4,000 to repair a spot leak, demanded check before work was even done.

Claim they found the issue in a broken drain tile in our ditch. Gave them the check, and over the next few days, the water issue got much worse, bigger spots spreading into driveway, etc. I contacted them and the rep said that "The work was done properly!" and that "It would take time to dry out". Called our water company and another plumber, both agreed it was a issue with the water company, A pump over 900 feet away from our yard, was broken and was flooding the drain tile in the yard.

Also said that the repair they did i the ditch was NOT the problem, and that they probably broke the ditch drain tile with their back ***. Needless to say I stopped payment on the check, as they did NOT diagnose or fix the issue. Water company also said they would go to court ad defend us if Roto Rooter tried to collect. Also, the Water company and the other plumber said that $4,000 was TOO MUCH for a spot repair.

They didn't fix it or diagnose it properly so they didn't get paid.

The other plumber and the Water company said they should have noticed that it was a "pressurized" leak, meaning the water was coming from somewhere OTHER than the spot they dug up.I had to pay to have my yard put back and fresh gravel in my driveway Do NOT use these people,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Roto Rooter. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roto Rooter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Rescue Rooter. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roto Rooter and roto rooter pump repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments