Hi,

My name is Stephanie Obert. I was hoping you could help me resolve an issue that I have.

Last month, I was having draining problems.

I called Chip from your Quincy IL office out to my house to see what the deal was. He ended up getting his snake wire stuck in my drain. So he called another local plumber to come out and help him. They couldn't get it out, so the other plumber suggested jack hammering my slab flooring.

So that is what they did and couldn't find it. Next they tore into my wall. There is where they found the wire all tangled up. They got it out and left me to deal with the mess of concrete and drywall.

I received a bill from the other plumber and I believe that your company is in fault.

I will gladly send you the bill and I tried contacting chip from your Quincy IL office and he has not gotten back to me. I would really like to get this resolved without legal matters.

Product or Service Mentioned: Roto Rooter Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: I want payment for other plumber having to fix a mistake made by a roto rooter empolyee .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments

h.kitchener

Get a free consult from a local attorney to see what can be done. Roto Rooter should have insurance to cover this stuff, ie., damage to property and ineptness.