New Kensington, Pennsylvania

Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem !!!

I called to talk to a manager a man named Mike called back he was rude ! ! An pretty much said stuff I didn't say bottom line DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY ! !!!!!

EVER JOB NOT DONE!!!!left a mess of my bathroom an denied he did it an won't refund my money he got wax a over my new toilet never cleaned it didn't drain the water out of the toilet bowl before he moved it an spilled water all over my slate floor it's soaked I feel like this experience was the worst professional work I have ever had done it cost me money for him to trash my bathroom so pissed off!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more