Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem !!!

I called to talk to a manager a man named Mike called back he was rude ! ! An pretty much said stuff I didn't say bottom line DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY ! !!!!!

EVER JOB NOT DONE!!!!left a mess of my bathroom an denied he did it an won't refund my money he got wax a over my new toilet never cleaned it didn't drain the water out of the toilet bowl before he moved it an spilled water all over my slate floor it's soaked I feel like this experience was the worst professional work I have ever had done it cost me money for him to trash my bathroom so pissed off!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Roto Rooter and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Rescue Rooter that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Roto Rooter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Roto Rooter to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments