Driver hit a dog and threw it off the road and left

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Roto Rooter and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roto Rooter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Rescue Rooter. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roto Rooter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments

It would have been a good story if it was the owner who painted dogs nails was the one getting hit by the truck.

Gatineau, Quebec, Canada #972086

wowww what an animal that his so sad

Roto Rooter - $387 for nothing Roto Rooter "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more