Very disappointed.Tech arrived at 1:30 to replace sump pump due to a recent flooded basement.

Replaced sump pump in less than an hour and a half. He did add extra holes to the well. Parts were 272.56, and labor was 402.44. Over 201.00 per hour?????

Ridiculous!Would NEVER recommend!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Roto Rooter and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Rescue Rooter that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Roto Rooter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Roto Rooter to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments

Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more