Very disappointed.Tech arrived at 1:30 to replace sump pump due to a recent flooded basement.
Replaced sump pump in less than an hour and a half. He did add extra holes to the well. Parts were 272.56, and labor was 402.44. Over 201.00 per hour?????
Ridiculous!Would NEVER recommend!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months. I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period. I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "They are expensive and fake brand glasses. It all was real it would of been made in Italy not China. My brother specialized in frame all day and his company..."