Called Roto Rooter on Friday, Jan 4 at about 3 pm to schedule an appointment for the next day, if possible to fix a busted water pipe.I had no water in the home.

Appointment was made for Saturday between 12-4. At about 2:00 on Saturday, I received a call that they couldn't make it out that day but assured me that on Monday a repairman would be there between 8-12. Needless to say, no one showed up and no one from the company called to tell me about a delay. I called them about 1:00 only to be told that the technician was tied up but I was next in line for service.

3:30 a dispatacher calls to say that they wouldn't be able to make it, and assured me that on Tuesday morning (4 days from first call) someone would be at my home between 7:30 and 8:00am. At 8:10 I called inquiring about the status of the repairman. After waiting on hold for 5 minutes, I was told "he's on the way". By 9:05 no one showed up so I left for work; enough time had been wasted.

Finally at 9:30 the dispatcher calls to say the repairman is at my home. I spoke with the repairman and he quoted a price of $375 to replace a connector pipe that had burst. I had already priced the part anf knew it wasn't more than about $20.00. Then he went on to say that he had to figure out how to tackle the problem and the repair would take a few hours.

I'm disappointed that it took 4 days to finally get someone out to the house and that was only after numerous calls back and forth. The repairman seemed unsure of himself. I chose a different company to do the work. I've used Roto Rooter in the past and was pleased.

This time I'm very, very, disappointed.It'll be a while before I use them again!

Review about: Roto Rooter Repair.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments

Wow!WHY would you make yourself wait four days???

After one day you should have called another company.Duh!