Update by user Mar 15, 2015

I need to clarify that the Technician was professional. And it was customer service that didn't communicate with me and we're not truthful with me. My issue was not fixed and I was not charged any money.

Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2015

On March 14, 2015 I called to schedule an appointment for a technician to come in.I specifically asked if the technician will be here between 8-10 am on Sunday, and I was reassured that yes, no problem, blah, blah.

I told them that I had some issues but to understand that I was going to be in my house between 8-10 am. Sunday came and called Over 5 times to find out the status of my appointment. I spoke with Debbie, Koquia, and finally to the supervisor, Janet. Finally at 11:00 am!!!!

The technician showed up and HE TOLD ME that he didn't receive the call until 10:00 am! This is completely unprofessional. PLEASE don't use this company, they are too overprice and they don't even do keep their promises!

It is already stressful to have your pipes clogged up and then deal with lies to keep your business!!!Fort Lauderdale, Fl

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Hquin15 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and overpriced. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of roto rooter repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Roto Rooter needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roto rooter repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roto Rooter. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Rescue Rooter.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments