LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY, IF I'D CALLED MY EX WIFE, I'D GOT SCREWED BETTER.

$439.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THIRTY NINE DOLLARS FOR BARELY OF ONE HOUR OF WORK IT'S OUTRAGEOUS, DON'T YOU THINK? I EVEN TIPPED THE GUY FORTY DOLLARS (THAT WAS BEFORE HE PRESENTED THE BILL). I WILL NEVER, EVER, E V E R, CALL THIS RIP OFF COMPANY AGAIN.

THIS PEOPLE GOT YOU BY THE BALLS, AND THEY KNOW IT.

WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND IN NEED OF A REAL PLUMBER WOULD CALL THOSE CLOWS???

THEY ARE TRAINED TO SCREW PEOPLE. HEARTLESS PIECES OF ***, THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE.

Had an Experience with Roto Rooter?

Comments

They gave you the price up front, correct?Then why not tell them no before they actually fixed the problem rather then cry about the cost after it was fixed?

You tipped the guy $40 before he gave you the bill? Doesn't make much sense to me. You want immediate service and you want it fixed on the spot. There's a price for that.

Is it more then an independent plumber charges. Most likely. But then again, he may of told you he would be out on Thursday when your having a problem on a Monday. You called Roto Rooter, not the other way around.

You didn't have to have them do the work, but you did.

Now you want to put them on blast because they did everything they said they would do but did it faster then you expected.Boo Hoo.

TedB2013
to Plumber Orlando, Florida, United States #663489

My estimate was given upfront.I foolishly didn't get other estimates.

I thought for $450 it would have taken a lot more time than an hour.I can just hope out mistakes help other people save money by doing more research and getting multiple estimates.